Autosign brings the possibility to enable the user to work with multiple traffic signs and road markings libraries. The Library Manager command is an assistant command that helps to manage the libraries that have been installed in your computer. The initial Autosign installation simply comes with a DEMO library, however you are able to search and download any library from our list of standards-based international libraries, as well as to import your own blocks into Autosign and use them with the same features as default signs.
- Open Library manager with Library manager icon.
- To download libraries, click on Libraries Downloading.
- Select libraries you want to download and click Install.
- When downloading is finished, click Close.
- If you open Library manager once again, you can see the list of available libraries.
- After pressing this button, the Road Markings selection dialog opens.
- Select an appropriate library that is being used when running the commands “Longitudinal markings” And “Cross markings”.
- The drop-down menu will display as many options as downloaded libraries you have installed on your computer.