Draw a gantry in layout view, with a schematic view and 3D view option.
1. Insert a gantry in the drawing with the icon Gantry.
2. In Gantry parameters dialog box define alignment, name of the gantry, type of a frame, frame parameters, section parameters and foundation parameters.
3. Guide sign that will be placed on gantry, should be prepared beforehand (as a block inserted in the drawing).
4. After defining gantry parameters, click OK and define the gantry position in the drawing.
5. In the next step define the position for the schematic view of the gantry.
6. To add a guide sign, select any previously prepared graphics you would like to use as a guide sign.
7. Press Enter to finish the selection and define the guide sign insertion point on the schematic view of the gantry.
8. Define in which direction the guide sign is facing